At St. Patrick - St. Vincent we must ensure that we are a compassionate and generous community where qualified and talented students from all backgrounds can learn with and from one another. Endowing a scholarship will provide much-needed ongoing support to our Tuition and Financial Assistance program and create a diverse learning environment that benefits each and every student.
Establish an Endowment
Establishing a named endowment is a wonderful way to honor family members, friends or mentors. An endowed gift can be made through a variety of giving options, either during your lifetime or at the time of your passing. During your lifetime, you can fund an endowment with cash, securities, real estate, or a life-time gift. You can also create an endowment through a bequest, living trust or retirement plan when you designate SPSV as a beneficiary.
A named endowment offers a unique opportunity to our benefactors to assist in fulfilling our mission and to establish a lasting memory for future generations.
If you would like more information about establishing an endowment, contact the Development Office at 707.644.4425 x441.
St. Patrick – St. Vincent Catholic High School is extremely grateful for the following tuition-based scholarships. Tuition-based scholarships support current students at SPSV. Gifts to these scholarships remain in the local community and support excellence in Catholic education for Solano County.
- David Allen Abruzzini Memorial Trust
- Louise L. Del Rosario Memorial Scholarship
- The Isbel V. Dinelli Scholarship Fund
- The Millicent Duvall, SV ‘85 Memorial Scholarship
- Eleanore Guidi Gallo SV ‘43 Scholarship Fund
- Ryan Maher, SPSV ‘07 Memorial Scholarship
- Anton J. Nachbaur Scholarship
- SPSV Faculty and Staff Scholarship
- St. Vincent Class of ‘59 Fund
- The Viviani Scholarship
- Fr. Stephen Wood Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Peter Pappas and Sophie Pappas