Dear Interested Families,
SPSV is a college preparatory high school where academics are challenging, and character development is equally as important to becoming the best version of ourselves. We are an ethnically diverse and active community of learners who follow a curriculum infused with the Catholic Church’s moral foundation. The high school you choose to attend may determine your college options, the career path you discover, and the friends you will enjoy for a lifetime.
SPSV faculty are knowledgeable and inventive, striving to challenge their students every day. Today’s students are part of a tech-savvy generation, and we incorporate relevant technology into their education in every class. Engineering and Technology courses such as Honors Technology Innovation and Design II and Studio Production are exciting new opportunities for our students. In addition, St. Patrick - St. Vincent Catholic High School earth science classes partner with the UC Davis Botany department, and our AP Robotics class follows the UC Davis curriculum.
The proof is in our graduates.
The class of 2021 was offered over 1.2 million dollars in financial aid and accepted to over 73 different colleges across the country to pursue their college education. Of the graduates who applied to a 4-year college or university, 100% are accepted to at least one 4- year institution, and 85% chose to attend this year.
We provide communities and activities outside of academics to satisfy our students’ wide variety of interests. As a result, every Bruin can find somewhere they belong. That may be on a retreat team, campus ministry, joining one of 24 clubs, student leadership and instrumental music, multiple choirs, or competing with one of our 13 different athletic teams.
I look forward to walking with you through our admissions process. Thank you for considering SPSV.
Sheila Lynch Williams SV'85
Director of Admissions
Ways to get to know us:
- OPEN HOUSE is Sunday, October 17, 2021, from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Pre-registration is required, and tour appointment times are scheduled before the event. Contact Admissions@SPSV.org to preregister.
- SPSV will provide varied opportunities to get to know us better. Some of these events will be held in person on campus and others via Zoom meeting, video, or live stream. The Admissions Calendar contains all dates. For up-to-date information and reminders of events, join our Admissions/Interest List.
- Schedule a tour; Admissions@SPSV.org or call 707 644-4425 ext. 435.
- Our Bruin Shadow Day Program will allow your student to experience a day SPSV alongside our current students. This year our Bruin Shadow days will be held on Fridays. Each visitor will accompany a current SPSV student their grade. . . attending classes, meeting teachers and students, and experiencing the food from our Chef Robin Perry in our cafeteria.
- SPSV is offering full-time in-person learning. In addition, we work with the Diocese of Sacramento and county health officials to ensure a safe campus.