Athletic Weekly Schedule
For the latest scores and info visit spsvathletics.org
PART ONE: ONLINE CLEARANCE
- Visit www.athleticclearance.com.
- Register—Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be given a code to type in to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
- Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
- Choose St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic
- Choose Sport your child wishes to participate in at St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic High School.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, and Signature Forms.
- Once you receive the Confirmation Message, you have completed the registration process and are awaiting final clearance.
- If you would like to register for additional sports, you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message.
- Your documents will be electronically filed for the athletic department's review. An email will be sent once a student is cleared for participation.
PART TWO: MANDATORY TEAM MEETING
All parents/guardians must attend a mandatory Team Meeting at the start of each season. Be on the lookout for meeting time/date information.
When the student has been cleared for participation by the Athletics Department, an email clearance notification will be automatically sent to the coach. The data and information will be on file for any future registrations in other sports or school year.
The Sports Medicine Office is here to ensure the health and safety of St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic High School student-athletes and visiting student-athletes. Certified Athletic Trainer, Trina Santos, will be on-site for all SPSV home contests. Water and injury ice will be provided for all games. The Athletic Trainer may provide other services upon request. Please contact Trina Santos in the Athletic Training Office ahead of time to assure assistance or with any other questions.
Sports Medicine Office Hours
12 noon - 8 p.m. (or end of Home Contest)