SPSV’s Online Food Purchase System
St Patrick St. Vincent Catholic High School is excited to announce the launch of a new online service that will allow you to monitor your children’s food purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets too low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Each child’s account will be updated throughout the day with account balance information and payments.
In order to take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up” page
- Choose St. Patrick St. Vincent High School from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children's information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify you account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- If you have two or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for you transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit (there is a $2 fee per transaction). Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact St. Patrick St. Vincent Catholic High School at (707) 644-4425 ext. 426