SPSV hosts summer sports camps and clinics for students grades 1-12 as well as Day Camp featuring our new academic and enrichment programs for students in grades 1-8.
With both athletic and enrichment camps on offer there is certain to be a camp of interest to every student. The summer school camps and classes at SPSV are open to all students in the community and are a great way to stay active and engaged over summer break.
- Athletics Sports Camps and Clinics
- Academics– Reading, Writing, and STEM
- Extension– Now Including Arts and Enrichment
- Age Appropriate Curriculum for 1st-8th Graders
- June 10-14
- June 17-21
- June 24-28
- July 4th Week– No Camps
- July 8-12
- July 15-19
- July 22-26
- Morning Care: 7am-8:30am
- Camps (Sports & Academics) 8:30am-Noon
- After Care: Noon-5:30pm
Need More Information? Complete our Interest Form and Receive the latest Updates on Registration, Camp & Clinic Dates, and more!